• Architectural drawing and representation in various media, including scale models, drafting, and CAD.
• Great organizational and time management skills through extensive office based and administrative experience.
• Flexible and ability to adapt well and thrive within different environments.
• Quick learner and efficient in addressing new technical challenges.
• Eager to learn with a dedication and commitment which endeavors to achieve.
• Strong work ethic, both independent and within a team.
BA Hons Architecture 2007-2011
University of Greenwich, London
Arts Foundation Course 2005-2006
University of East London
BSc Planetary and Space Physics 2000-2004
University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Apr 2011-Present Goldsmith Architects Ltd Camden NW5
• My duties include CAD design in both 2D and 3D on Microstation, Physical construction of small residential projects. Implementation of residential and refurbishment projects. Liaising with clientèle and contractors regarding ongoing projects. Administrative duties for senior architect.
Sept 2009-Oct 2010 Redbridge NHS Chigwell IG7
Administrator / Liaison
• Working within the District nurses department as a liaison, my responsibilities involved analysing data regarding district nurse visits and discussing with several administration teams throughout the borough solutions to more efficiently collect and store the relevant data. Due to demands from my university, I reluctantly relinquished my position at Redbridge NHS to concentrate on my course
Jul 2008-Jun 2009 Redbridge PCT Chigwell IG7
Administrator / PA
• Organising and implementing new and efficient filing systems for patient records and confidential medical files. Re-design and re-accreditation of the service and all doctors/clinicians within our service.
• This new position gave me more responsibilities dealing not only with customers but also, clinics, doctors and business managers, it enabled me to broaden my skills and implement my organisational and communication skills to their full capacity
Jun 2007-Sept 2007 Redbridge PCT Ilford IG1
Estates Operations Manager
• Implementing and designing extensions and interior spaces within the designated offices and health centres managed by the company. Closely working with clinics as well as contacting contractors/sub-contractors regarding work within the relevant properties often organising and attending joint meetings to discuss and implement current projects and future plans for expansion within the PCT.
• I worked under the Director of Finance for Redbridge PCT and organised filing systems and computer databases as well as performing other administrative duties.
Mar 2005–Sept 2005 Linden Landscapes Ltd Kynaston Road, N16
• My duties were to organise distributions and contacts within a number of different sub-contracting companies as well as provide information to clients and superiors within the company.
• I worked within an isolated office space where I was responsible for maintaining filing and research of past and present clients for reviewing ongoing projects.
- Graphic Design
- Hand Drawing
- Sketching and Painting
- Architectural Design
- 3D rendering
- Physical model making
- Photoshop CS3
- Illustrator CS3
- AutoCAD 2010
- Vector Works
- 3D Studio Max
- Microsoft Office
- Model Making
- Microstation Triforma
- Manual Rendering